Monday, August 11, 2014

This Crazy House!

Hi,
So currently I am in the attic under Payton's bed as the house below gets destroyed. So today it's Monday and that means we can do what ever we what. Well, for our crazy family it's a bad thing. First let me tell you why I am under Payton's bed. I am under here because as I said my family members are destroying the house. I just heard a window break again. It must be Isabelle rollerblading. I don't understand why she has to rollerblade in the house! Felicity must be baking again, want to know why? Cause every time she tries to bake the fire alarm always goes off! Omg, why is the fire alarm so much louder then always?! Uh no Payton is coming up stairs! This is what she looks like:

When I asked her what was happening this was our conversation:  
S: What is happening down there?
P: Well, 3 windows are broken thanks to Isabelle, Felicity blew up the microwave and set off the fire alarm.
S: What about you?
P: I knocked out Isabelle while playing Xbox causing her to break one of the windows.
S: What do you think Mom might say?
P: I don't think she will say anything. I think she will scream her head off instead.
S: Okay, thanks.
P: I got to go. I need to see if I can do anything about this.
Now do you get why I said the house was getting destroyed? 
The fire alarm is going off again. Got to go.
Talk to you soon (If I am still alive by then),
Samantha    

No comments:

Post a Comment