Friday, August 15, 2014

Oh No!

Hi guys,
It's Samantha here. I have some news. My other sisters found out about this blog. I thought it would just be me. Oh well! Felicity wants a turn. Talk later vgcdshgfhdefkydskanvckgcyejfyefhcgkrjfdhfhdfsg


Hello everyone!
It's Felicity. I am here because I found out about this blog and Samantha was writing it. So, yeah. I am not really a big blogger anyway. I would rather play a video game on the wii. I am bored! So how's life everyone? Please enjoy, My sister worked hard on this! I am going to give Isabelle a turn because she is being nice about it.
GTG, Felicity


Whats up?
Hi it's Isabelle. Since Felicity gave me a turn I am going to tell you something! I am going to tell you that Ray-Ray (aka mom) might make me a gymnastics page! Doesn't that sound awesome! Can you hurry up! Payton stop its my turn. Fine! So as I was saying. Yesterday we were outside then I made Samantha spot me on a round off back-handspring back full. Then as Sam was spotting me on the back handspring I kicked her in the face! It's not my fault! Yes it was! Give Payton a turn now. Yeah! Fine.
Peace out people, Isabelle


Hi!
Its Payton and I wanted a turn. Today I am going to tell you a story. So two days ago Isabelle and I were on the roof. We were relaxing then Isabelle got up then she tripped over a wire that makes our family have internet! Then she falls off the roof! It was so funny! No it wasn't! Yeah it was, you are so clumsy! I am going to post this! Payton no! Fine! I am still mad at you! I don't care. 
Later, Payton


Okay that's it!
I got to go.
Love,
Samantha 
<3,Felicity
<3,Isabelle
<3, Payton


Okay Isabelle I am posting this now. You said you wouldn't! I don't care. Payton don't click that! Too bad! NO!! 

Oh yeah, almost forgot! Good idea basilmentos!

No comments:

Post a Comment